Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Which Action Decks Do YOU Use?

As we did not create a custom Action Deck for use with Pinebox Middle School, I had to look elsewhere for something suitable. For those new to Savage Worlds, an Action Deck is a standard 54-card deck of playing cards used to determine Initiative order during rounds. A lot of options presented themselves when I was originally shopping around, but the decks I wound up going for were the EERIE (or "EERI3") decks from Bicycle!

Originally produced for a moderately successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2015 through Texas-based Gambler's Warehouse, these 56-card decks feature a gallery of classic monsters rendered in a bold, cartoonish style making them ideal for Pinebox Middle School!

Available in both RED and PURPLE (I recommend getting both, of course), these decks, while a bit pricey, may still be available directly from Gambler's Warehouse (their site is showing both as being in stock as of this writing).


Themed Action Decks are a great, tactile addition to your face-to-face Savage Worlds campaigns. Try to think outside the box when you're gearing up for your next game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Months Unemployed

It has been four long, grueling months since my previous employer of over eight years unceremoniously informed us (and when I say “us” I mea...