Friday, June 21, 2024

My First 'Doctor Who' Audio Drama is ON SALE NOW!

Just passing this along to all my fellow Doctor Who fans out there!

With Melanie back on our screens once again, Big Finish Productions is currently running a SALE on her many audio adventures including MY very first one, the Juggernauts starring Colin Baker (the Sixth Doctor), Bonnie Langford (Mel), Terry Molloy (Davros), and a few Daleks!

Get your copy now for just $2.51 USD through Monday, June 24!

Facebook ad from Big Finish Productions promoting a sale on Doctor Who audio dramas featuring Mel Bush (Bonnie Langford)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Four Months Unemployed

It has been four long, grueling months since my previous employer of over eight years unceremoniously informed us (and when I say “us” I mea...